Irving, Texas
2.3

I was told by one of the Staff members of this Community that there was a Move- in special of $99 and $500 off 1st four months.This Staff Member told my Uncle the same special but did not know that was my uncle at the time.

I accepted the special and moved from OUT OF STATE when it came time to pay my 1st month i was told that they could not HONOR the Special by the NEW Manager that came to this property AFTER i signed my lease. I'm so DISGUSTED with this community and Staff, and after being Lied to with this Staff member i asked he does this property Flood he said No but look what happened. these pictures are in the inside and outside of my Home and this is what I moved Out Of State for this.

Staff member Ronald Williams will mislead you so please be careful.Record everything and get it in writing before you move.

Review about: The Station At Macarthur Deal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Staff dishonesty.

Had an Experience with The Station At Macarthur?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more Waypoint Homes Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more