2.3

I was told by one of the Staff members of this Community that there was a Move- in special of $99 and $500 off 1st four months.This Staff Member told my Uncle the same special but did not know that was my uncle at the time.

I accepted the special and moved from OUT OF STATE when it came time to pay my 1st month i was told that they could not HONOR the Special by the NEW Manager that came to this property AFTER i signed my lease. I'm so DISGUSTED with this community and Staff, and after being Lied to with this Staff member i asked he does this property Flood he said No but look what happened. these pictures are in the inside and outside of my Home and this is what I moved Out Of State for this.

Staff member Ronald Williams will mislead you so please be careful.Record everything and get it in writing before you move.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at The Station At Macarthur and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3500 and wants The Station At Macarthur to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff dishonesty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Station At Macarthur and the station at macarthur deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Station At Macarthur?

Comments